What’s It to Me? – Signs and Symptoms
Early Warning Signs of Oral Cancer
By doing an oral check regularly you can reduce the risk of oral cancer becoming life threatening. Please ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have sores that NEVER heal?
- Does your mouth and or neck look like a BLOWFISH?
- Do you look PUFFY all the time?
- When eating, do you have TROUBLE swallowing?
- Do you feel like you have a FROG in your throat?
- Does your throat feel HOARSE?
- Do your ears HURT?
- Does your tongue or other areas of your mouth feel ASLEEP?
- Are you DIFFERENT colors?
If you show ANY of these signs, please talk to a health care professional immediately!
You can look at these other sites for ways to check yourself for oral cancer:
Don’t be Trippin’ — Stop Your Dippin’.