What’s It to Me? – Not Cool
Don’t Dip, It’s Dumb!
Here are some reasons why it isn’t cool to dip:
- It smells.
- It’s addictive.
- It costs a lot of money to buy. (Try this cash calculator.)
- It stains your gums and teeth.
- It can kill you.
- It causes lots of weird stuff to happen to you:
- Oral cancer
- Mouth sores
- Increases tooth decay
- Unhealthy eating habits
- Nicotine dependence
- Gum recession
- Tooth abrasion
- Leukoplakia – whitish lump that appears on the side of the tongue and inside cheeks; can lead to cancer.
- What you'll see–oral cancer of the mouth
Average age of first users is 10.
Average age of regular users is 12.
There is broken glass in some tobacco.
Contains Uranium 235, Cadmium, Lead, and Formaldehyde.
Formaldehyde is what is used on dead people to keep them together.
Uranium 235 is used in nuclear weapons.
Don’t be Trippin’ — Stop Your Dippin’.