What’s in Dip?
So you think all you get is a buzz huh?
Here are some of the chemicals found in your smokeless tobacco!
(and other common uses)
- Cadmium: used in car batteries
- Formaldehyde: embalming fluid
- Lead: a poison
- Nicotine: an addictive drug
- N-Nitrosamines: cancer-causing chemical
- Polonium 210: nuclear waste
- Acetaldehyde: irritant
- Hydrazine: toxic chemical
- Benzopyrene: cancer-causing chemical
- Uranium 235: used in nuclear weapons
- Sodium: salt, can cause high blood pressure
- Sugar: can cause cavities
- Fiberglass and Sand: abrasives
Don’t be Trippin’ — Stop Your Dippin’.